What is Apetamin syrup?
Apetamin syrup is vitamin syrup, a supplement with many nutritional and health benefits for fast gain weight. It also contains Cyproheptadine and Lysine as active ingredients. The Cyproheptadine works by blocking the action of histamine while Lysine also helps to improve immunity. It has vitamins A, B, C, D, and E as efficiently as magnesium and iron, minerals that fight anorexia, excite your appetite and also help gain weight.
Therapeutic Uses of Apetamin syrup
What is Apetamin syrup used for?
It is used to treat the following illnesses;
- Perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Vasomotor rhinitis
- Allergic conjunctivitis due to inhalant allergens and foods
- Amelioration of allergic reactions to blood or plasma
- Cold urticaria
Warning & Precautions
Talk to your doctor
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to Cyproheptadine or any of the other ingredients of Apetamin syrup
- May have a history of bronchial asthma
- Have intraocular pressure
- Also may Have hyperthyroidism
- if you have cardiovascular disease
- Are hypertension
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding;
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking Apetamin syrup
Children & Adolescents
APETAMIN is recommended in children. Consult your doctor before giving this medicine to your child
Tell your doctor if you are taking for example;
- MAO inhibitors
- Hypnotics, sedatives, tranquilizers, antianxiety agents
Directions & For Use of Apetamin syrup
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you and also remember your dosage if forgotten.
- Shake well before use
If you take more APETAMIN
- If you take more of this medicine, tell your doctor or better still go to nearest hospital
Also If you forget to take APETAMIN
- If you forget to take a dose, take it after food as soon as you remember, but if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue as usual
- Do not use a double dose to make up for a missed dose and you can still call your doctor for better usage
If you stop taking APETAMIN
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor tells you to do so
Side Effects of Apetamin syrup
Like all medicines, Apetamin syrup cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Allergic reaction marked by rash, hives, itching, red, swollen, blistered, wheezing, tightness in the chest or throat, trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking, unusual hoarseness, or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, and also throat
- Worsening of liver problems
- Fast heart beats
- Trouble passing urine
- Change in balance
- Mood changes
- Seizures (fits)
- Fever or chills
- Not able to sleep
- Any unexplained bruising or bleeding
- A burning, numbness or tingling feeling
- Change in eyesight
- Ringing in ears
- Sweating a lot
Like all medicines, this medicine cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Head ache
- Hard stools
- Loose stools
- Upset stomach or better still throwing up
- Belly pain
- Dry mouth
- Dry nose
- Stuffy nose
- Feeling nervous and still excitable
- Feeling tired or weak
- Weight gain
Storage of Apetamin syrup;
For better preservation and also for the storage of your Apetamin Syrup, read the following steps below.
- Keep Apetamin syrup out of reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Also Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
Net Qty; 1N
Item Weight; 220G
Ingredient; CYPROHEPTADINE 2 mg
Why buy Apetamin syrup from us?
- Firstly we offer you with best , cheap and affordable prices for all bulk orders.
- Secondly, we do fast, discrete and safe delivery and shipment of all orders.
- Also we provide escrow payments for all products
There are no reviews yet.